Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What the hell's going on here?

POOF! Hey, what the hell's going on here?

Help us, we're being tortured.

Damn!

Player, is it you, or some parallel version of yourself. ... Oh I don't care who you might be, hurry and untie us. Ronan just went to the kitchen for a cup of tea.

Damn, who the hell else would I be? I'm a spirit -- thanks to your pal Karl -- I can't help you. And who the hell is Ronan?

Ronan is Marge's brother in Parallel Time. If you are not here to save us, what are you doing in Parallel Time?

Marge has a damn brother? For cryin out loud. Jesus sent me to help you get the green dude out of Parallel Time. Everything is frozen in non-Parallel Time, even Marge. We're supposed to have another damn seance or something to get the Green Guy back and get time moving again. If it works, Jesus is giving me a Diamond Club membership in heaven. I can have anything I want and I won't need no damn money! ... Hell, I can't untie nobody ... I got no hands!

Well, what have we here ... another guardian angel is it? The more the merrier. You'll have to wait your turn on the rack, I'm afraid.

I'm a damn spirit. You can't touch me.

Ah, then I imagine the situation would be mutual. Pull up a chair, lad, while I introduce your angel friend to the joys of waterboarding.

Hey, you leave that little angel alone you, damn freak!

You're welcome to try to to stop me.

Player, do you have your spirit world cell?

Yeah. Unlimited minutes in the spirit world. Whooopdee damn doo. Like I want to talk to any damn spirits. Especially Truman.



Use the the preset speed dial. No. 5 and ask for help!

Time for talk is done, lass. First I put this rag in your mouth, then I place this cloth over your head. ...

Hell, the damn thing don't work!

Mmmm. mmmmm.

I believe the lass said to dial 1 before you hit the preset button. Looks like non-Parallel Time is not a free call. ... I suppose you're going to call some more of your non-corporeal friends to talk my ear off while I try to work. ... Oh dear. We can't perform a proper waterboarding without some water, now can we? I'll just pop downstairs and fetch a bucket. Don't fret, all, I'll be back in a jiff!

Roaming?!? What the ... hello? Hello? This is a collect call. Hey! Pick up the damn phone! ...
(Continued in non-Parallel Time.)

No comments: