Monday, September 15, 2008

Eeek!

Oh, I see you're conscious again lad. Welcome back. I hope the straps aren't too tight. What's that? Ye can't speak through the gag? Well, I suppose ye couldn't, could you. Let me pull that outta your mouth. ... Better?

Sir, there's no need for torture. I will happily tell you anything you want to know about Marge.

Lad, ye already have. That's what that intravenous setup was for. Good old sodium pentathol. Works every time. And ye don't seem to know too much about her at that. But what I don't understand is how ye can go about braying on and on about a person ye can't possibly know. Me dear sister has been dead many a year now, yet ye claim to have been in the same room with her just a day ago.

I can't explain it. Everything is different here. To me Marge looks just like that woman in the Irish bar.

Old Flo? That's a laugh. I see you're still goin on about your alternate reality. I'm not sure if you're crazy like a fox, or just crazy. ... Oh, me tay's about ready. When I come back we'll get started with the waterboarding.

Waterboarding?!? But I don't know anything!

Calm yourself lad, I know you've told me everything. The waterboarding is just for a wee bit of sport.

POOF! I thought he'd never leave!

Who are you?

I'm your guardian angel. I'm here to get you back to non-Parallel Time.

Non-Parallel Time?

You see you were pulled into a sixth-dimensional rift during your seance. You are now in Parallel Time. It's very different from your world. Actually, it's much nicer in Parallel Time, especially Allentown. Did you notice the monorail? And Hess's?

I knew it! ... And the sports complex! I didn't remember New Jersey Devils moving to Allentown!

Well what have we here? Are ye one of the little people?

I am his guardian angel and I've come to take him back to non-Parallel Time. And you are a bad person!

Well thank you. ... Non-Parallel Time is it? Then this must be Parallel Time. And is this where me sister Marge lives, in non-Parallel Time? I demand you take me to her!

You do not belong in non-Parallel Time. You've been dead there many years. Your sister Marge ate you after a rock slide.

Ate me? Me dear sister Marge ate me? Well I'm sure she had to didn't she. We were probably trapped and I was killed and Marge had to nibble on me dead body to survive.

Hardly. You were both fine. You were only trapped for, like, half an hour. And she ate you whole. One gulp. Nothing left.
I won't believe it, angel. But I'll get the truth outta you. You're going to be a fine subject for the waterboarding.

Eeek!

No comments: