Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Buddy, he's all yours

Well, did we enjoy our nap?

Oh, um, yes. I feel quite refreshed ... like a new man!

That doesn't surprise me. I saw this very interesting television program while you were sleeping. Someone who looked quite a bit like you telling Eagles fans to kiss his green ass ...

Karl, let me explain ....

Karl, again? ... You know, I also heard an interesting story about how someone who looked quite a bit like you got himself and and that bookie tossed out of the Irish Brew Works ...

You see ...

Don't interrupt -- I'm on a roll. While these things were happening you were asleep upstairs in the TV room, or the secret room as you call it, although the secret must be out because I watch TV there.

The secret room was apparently only in my reality ...

Your reality? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. In my reality it would seem impossible for a person to be in three places at one time.

I admit, I did go to the Irish Brew Works with Atown-Liker. ...

With me? You went to the Brew Works with me? Funny, I don't recall that.

I mean the Irish Tenor. I went to the bar with the Irish Tenor. He just looks like Atown-Liker.

That guy looks like me? Half the bar thought he was Andy Reid.

He looks like the person who is Atown-Liker in my reality.

And I look like ... Karl?

Yes! To me, you are Karl, the gardener.

You mean Truman? Truman is the gardener.

Truman! Is he here? He could help me return to my reality.

Oh, that I'd like to see. Truman! One of your friends is here to see you.

Hmmmm. mmm.

Dodger! This is R. Dodger, the good for nothing lowlife who poisoned Atown-Liker with a non-alcoholic beer.

That's disgusting!

Hmmm. I don't reckon I know this feller. Hmmm.

And do you plan to poison me with an O'Doul's?

Hmm. I don't reckon I got no reason to kill nobody. Hmmmm.

OK case closed.

Didn't you notice the double negative?

Somebody at the door. Hmmm. Kinder reminds me of a joke. Hmmm. ... I'll git it.

Oh, and the guy on TV ... you know, the kiss-my-ass guy. Who was that, in your reality.

That was me!

So you are The Player?

No, I'm the Green Guy!

I beg your pardon, but I am most certainly the Green Guy.

You!!! It's the Player! He's the one! You should kiss his ass, not mine.

This here feller's name is Ronan. Says this green feller's a friend a him. Hmmmmm.

Ah, there you are. I think we should have a chat. Marge sent me.

The poor fellow seems to have fainted.

Buddy, he's all yours.

No comments: