Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So you're definitely not a crow?





So you're definitely not a crow?


No! I'm a dog. I hate crows. In fact, I spied on the crows for my master, Lord Newman.


OK, then, I'm not going to eat you. But I am so hungry.


There are lots of penguins you could eat.


I think I ate them all already.


I heard there was frozen pizza in the basement of the Vatican. We could look there.


Really? What's a Vatican?


I'm not sure, but it's in a big Ice Palace not too far away.


What's pizza?


I'm not really sure ... but the humans seem to like it.


Are there humans there, too? My only friends -- besides you -- were humans.


Yes, lots of humans. My master, the complaining football man, the bald hungry guy, the Marge lady ...


Marge? I hate Marge.


Not Marge, exactly. She calls herself Mrs. Egram.


Mrs.Egram ... from the alternate timeline? She's my friend. We shared an interphasic elevator ride before I was consumed by a transphasic bubble and obtained self-awareness and the ability to reason and speak.


Well, she's in the Vatican with the other elevator humans. They came through the toilet.


Toilet travel. ... How distasteful. I must warn Mrs. Egram and the others that Bramwell is here.

Bramwell? Dios mio! We should hurry!


How did you become self-aware?


I don't know. Am I?

No comments: