Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Who's Bramwell?




Our plan to stop Marge seems to have some holes in it.

Hell, that's cause we don't have a damn plan.

We should arrange ourselves into working units.

You mean teams. T-E-A-M-S. Emphasis on the M and the E.

That's fine by me.

I shall take Karl, Truman and, I suppose, this green fellow.

This green fellow has a name. It's Green Guy.

Whatever. I'll take The Player and Atown.

I'm not goin' anywhere with this damn secret agent maniac.

OK. Fine. I'll take Atown and Newman.

Hold it right there, mortal. It's Lord Newman and I will be the captain of my own team. And I pick The Player and Atown.

I'm not goin' anywhere with damn Newman, either!

Newman can have the bald guy, then.

Oh, fun!

Well, I'm, not going anywhere till we find my dog.

That's OK. We can wait. ... We need more team members. ... We need a dirty dozen.

We could ask Bramwell. I met him in the basement.

Bramwell!?!?

Hey, the Green Guy just fainted. ... Who's Bramwell? He sounds fun.

No comments: