Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Damn, dude!



Gentlemen, we have guests for dinner.

Marge! Damn, run away!

Hell! We're gonna be the dinner!

Stay right there, Marge! I have a thermonuclear device in my pocket and I know how to use it.

Oh dear me. And I thought you were just happy to see me.

Agent Bauer! This is not the creature you know as Marge.

Sure looks like her.

Yeah. If it walks like a duck, it's a damn duck!

I remind you of waterfowl? How nice.

I think she owes me some damn money, too.

I introduce you to Mrs. Egram. She is the result of a badly botched mission into the past to kill Marge.

Ah. You belong to an alternate timeline.

Correct. I am apparently the proto Marge, as it were. And who might you be?

I am your Lord. Bow before me.

Unlikely.

Can it, Newman.

I can vouch for what she says. I helped botch the attempt to kill her.

Your efforts were, in fact, crucial.

Atown Liker? It's true. You're alive!


Hmm. Maybe he that alternate Irish Tenor feller.

Nope. It's me. The tenor is still in non-Parallel Allentown.


Hmmm. I reckon he oughta said this here is I. Mmm.

Spare us the grammar lesson. I have come to aid you in destroying the demon Marge, who presently soiling the good name of the Egram family.

Explain to me again how it is that you aren't Marge.

Gentlemen, and madam, we'll discuss it over dinner.

Thermonuclear device? Damn, dude.

No comments: