Monday, August 22, 2011

I have a wide stance



Who are you? Did St. Onslow send you?


I'm Andrew. I don't know how I got here. One moment I was in a stall at the Parallel Allentown Underground Comfort Station and the next thing you know I was being sucked into the toilet. When I was finally able to climb out, I was here.

Is he with you, Mrs. Egram?

Hardly. I have never laid eyes on this man.

I've seen him on TV. He eats disgusting things.

Hmmm. I remember this feller from that underground bathroom. He was in the stall next to me 'n he kept wavin at me under the wall.


Nonsense! I dropped a sandwich.

Hmmm. Then he kept a-bumpin my foot with his foot.


It's just that I have a wide stance.

Oh, puh-lease!

I can only assume that St. Onslow sent him to be a part of your team, Mrs. Egram.

Team? This is what the Parallel Vatican considers a team? Three time-travelling idiots and a gluttonous pervert?


I'm not a glutton. I just like eat repulsive things. In moderation.

We must not question God's plan, Mrs. Egram. Everyone, come to the dining room and join the others.

Dining room?

No comments: