Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yum-o!

Note: No animals were injured during the making of this blog entry (except for Ponzi, of course).

Hey, fellas! How did it go?

Like a charm. We got Ponzi!

Yay! I've got the EVOO. Let's cook that puppy uppy!

Let's torture him first

Aw, he's awfully cute. That would be cruel. Let's just eat him. I'm starved.

Yum-o!

I'm out of here, then. Later.

See if he's got my money first.

OK, mutt. Where's the loot? Fork it over.

Arf!

He doesn't have it.

Then, let's commence to cookin', shall we?

Hey, what's going on here? Are you ... cooking ... a dog? That's freakin disgusting. I want in!

Ewww! Who let Bourdain in here?

Hey, I got your 30-minute meal right here, honey.

What's that, a line of coke and a six-pack?

OK, now. Be nice. There's plenty for everybody.

My wife's coming over for dinner, too.

The more the merrier!

Something sure smells good!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present, mixed grill of Ponzi!

Ta da!

In certain Chinese insane assylums, the eyeballs are considered a delicacy.
Oh, man. This is better than crack!

Yum-o!

Mmmmmm.

Hey, I brought dessert!

No comments: