Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Death to Ponzi!

Hey, boss. This is my friend Ernie. He's gonna help us snag the pooch.

Great. Glad to have you on board, Ernie. Where's Bacon?

Here I am, Andrew. You probably didn't recognize me in my disguise.

Um, yeah. Nice hat.

OK. Ponzi's leaving the Parallel Westminster Dog Show today in Allentown. When he comes out of the hotel we're gonna snatch him. Here's the plan: Bacon, you drive the truck. Andrew will pretend he's doing a man-on-the-street taste test between deep fried hamster and guinea pig scrotums. He'll offer the scrotums to Ponzi's security guards to distract them. Then Ernie and I will rush in and grab the dog. We'll take Ponzi back to the network test kitchen. If he doesn't pay us what he owes, then, bam, Andrew will cook Ponzi up and eat him just like he ate our money.

Death to Ponzi!

Ponzi is a bad dog.

He certainly is.

And he's liable to be quite palatable. All right, everybody. Let's go!

No comments: