Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm going to need that bucket

That's all the time we have for the show this week, folks. I bet you didn't know there were so many ways to cook mouse hearts! Or eat them raw if you like, with a sprinkling of parrot pee. Yum. ... And Don't forget to join us next week when I'll be showing you how to eat reptile poop! Until then, I'm Andrew Zinzendorf and this is "The Most Disgusting Things You Can Put in Your Mouth"!

Clear! That's a wrap! Great show, Andrew. Do you need a bucket?

Not today, Bert. I'm good. Great show everybody!

Mayor O'Bama is waiting to see you. Good news I hope.

Bring him in.

A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Zinzendorf. My family and I are big fans of your show. We love to watch you eat horrible, horrible things -- like the time you ate the hooves right off a goat.

A little bit of cloves and butter and those hooves are quite palatable. ... So Mayor, any news about my investments?

I met with President Madoff and, well, the news isn't good. The fund is gone. It seems that his little dog Ponzi ate it.

Ate it? Fifty billion dollars? How could a dog eat something like that?

He's really a cute little guy, that Ponzi. It's hard to stay mad at the little rascal.

Andrew are you OK?

I think I'm going to need that bucket, Bert.

Well Mr. Zinzedorf I can see that you're busy, so I'll be leaving. ... Oh, and the president says he is going to mail you a watch. ... And remember, hope!

Bert, I need to change next week's show. ... Forget the lizard dung, next week I'm eating Ponzi.

No comments: