Friday, February 6, 2009

6 Degrees of Ponzi

Hello, Mr. Sedgwick? This is Bert.

Um, just call me Kev, OK?

Sure Kev. Listen, I heard about your situation with that little dog, Ponzi.

Can you believe that mutt? I thought we were pals. Did you know he ate Larry King's money too? ... Larry King was in "Contact" with John Hurt and John Hurt was in "New York, I Love You" with me. So Ponzi has a Bacon number of 3.

Um, actually. You gave him the money yourself, so there's no degree of separation at all, really.

Oh ... right. OK. He's a 1 then. ... Hey, that makes it even worse!

And he thinks he can get away with it because he's cute. Well, actually he is pretty cute. ... But my boss and I both lost a bundle when Ponzi ate that money. And we have a plan. ...
Dude, whatever it is count me in. ... Hey, did you know your boss has a Bacon number of 4? Anthony Bourdaine was on his TV show. Bourdaine was in "Far Cry" with Kimani Ray Smith. Smith was in "Scary Movie 4" with Cloris Leacman and Cloris was in "New York I love You" with me.
Actually his number is 2. He was on the "Tonight Show" with Felicity Huffman in 2007 and she was on the "Golden Globes" in 2007 with you.

Well, if you count awards shows. Jeez.

Hey, you counted the Travel Network, for Christ's sake.
Bite me, fuzzball.

Up yours, "Footloose" boy! My foot is gonna have a Bacon number of 0 with your ass in a minute! ... Um, gotta go. Nice talkin to ya. Bye.

No comments: