Monday, June 14, 2010

Some nasty business



Can't a bloke get a bit of toilet paper around here?


St. Onslow! What a pleasure it is to have you back in my underground comfort station.

The pleasure's all yours I'm afraid. I've got some nasty business to attend to. Interdimensional business, if you catch me meanin'.

Ah, I do indeed. Is someone important flushing in from the other side? ... Or flushing out?

In, I imagine. Though it's not quite clear. ... Have you ever heard of a Bramwell B. Bramwell, Esq.?

Vaguely. He's on the Do Not Flush list, if I remember correctly.

That's 'im. Bleedin' lord of the crows, he is. ... And he's got loose into the system, apparently.

Blimey! And he's coming here?

Could be.

How exciting! ... Oh, excuse me. I've got a client. ... Here's that paper you asked for, Onslow. Now have at it!

Good morning!

Same to you Mr. Andrew. The usual?

Oh, I had a rough show last night, Donny. I ate some really vile stuff ... and plenty of it. I think I'm going to have to give your pipes a workout today.

It'll be my pleasure, sir. That's what we're here for. Any stall other than No. 1 is available at the moment. Would you care for some reading material? ... Or perhaps a cucumber sandwich? A spot of tea?

Oh, I love those sandwiches. Give me a stack of 'em. ... You wouldn't have any slugs to put on these by chance?

Sorry, chum. Fresh out.

What is that noise? It sounds like a trainwreck.

Blimey! I thought it was you.

No comments: