Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy holidays!



I would like to speak with Lord Newman, please.


Oh, of course you would.

Yes, thank you, I would. I don't have much time, so please hurry. ... And a Merry Christmas to you.


Merry Christmas? There is no more Christmas in Parallel Time, bub.

Christmas lives on within all of us, my good fellow. I'm sure even you would see it if you looked into your heart.


Security, we got live one here. ... Let's see if we can do something about that.


Green Devil? ... What's going on out there?


Nothing to worry about, Lord Newman. Just another whacko. This one is babbling about Christmas. We're going to put him out of his misery.


Christmas? What does this person look like?


Um ... He's got a sword and a hot dog and he's wearing a hunter's cap ...


... tied with a colorful bandana?


Um ... yeah.


Send him right in. We have some things to discuss.


Ah, for cripes sake. ... Lord Newman will see you now. Go ahead in, nutjob.

Thank you, my green friend. Happy holidays!

Security, hold off. We'll pick this one up on the way out.

No comments: