Monday, October 5, 2009

Looks like we're ordering takeout

Now that we have the dog back, what should we do with him?

Let's eat him!

Let him go. He's just a little dog.

Let's lock him in the basement and torture him.

Let the poor creature go.

What is that sound?

The floor is shaking!

I am Lord Newman. Kneel before me.

What do you want?

I have come for Ponzi. Release him at once!

I told you to let him go!

I'll go and get him, Lord.

Quickly! ... You! Why do you not kneel before your Lord?

You are a fraud and I find you tiresome.

I shall smite thee!

Pssssst. Hey cupcake. That dude'll kick your ass.

I am Lord Newman!

And I'm the Easter Bunny. You been readin' your own press too long. Come with me. We got bigger fish to fry right now.

But ... Ponzi.

Forget about the mutt right now. We got problems. Let's get outta here.


They're gone, Bourdain. You can stop hiding in the bathroom. And who's great idea was it to kidnap God's dog anyway?


I thought he was just the president's dog. ... At any rate, he just ran away again. Looks like we're ordering takeout.

Hey Pan Fry, you better come in the bathroom.


I'm not falling for that again, perv.

There's a guy climbing out of the toilet.
Again?
I said I wanted door number ONE!

No comments: