Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dude, you're in my toilet

Man, this toilet is really going crazy. I guess I have to call a plumber.


What the hell?


Dude, you're in my toilet.


You tellin' me? Damn! Get me the hell outta this thing!


Oh. ... Crap.


Don't even think about it!


You're not the Green Guy. ... Are you who I think you are?


I am if you think I'm the best goddam athlete God ever put on this earth.


You're back? Wonderful. ... Just what I need.


Karl? ... You son of a bitch. You killed me with that damn keyser blade!


I'm not Karl. I'm Atown-Liker. Remember? You were here before. This is Parallel Time.


Parallel Time? Damn. That freak Donovan flushed me down a toilet into Parallel Time?


Apparently it's been going around. Some duchess or countess or whatever washed up over at the T.V. Chefs Studio a while back. ... And I heard another guy that looks just like the Irish Tenor bubbled up over there the other day.


So we made it. ... You got a towel? ... Hey, did some crazy-ass secret agent wash up around here too?


Not as far as I know. Why are you here, anyway?


Newman. Paul goddam Newman.

No comments: