Monday, November 28, 2011

I have a proposition




Is this Mr. Bramwell?

Bramwell B. Bramwell, Esq. speaking.

Nice to meet ya, Mr. B.

Lord of the Crows, actually. ... And you are?

Green Devil here, at your service.

And why has a rodent delivered you to me?

I have a proposition. ... It concerns the Great White Crow.

I'm listening.

You see, I represent a very powerful organization and it's come to our intention that you plan to use the Great White Crow to bring on the Apocalypse.

Continue.

My organization, while not being opposed to the concept of an Apocalypse, is not fully convinced that one would be in our best interest at the present time.

Your beliefs are of no concern to the Crows.

Be that as it may, you may find that you and we have some mutual interests and our organization could be very beneficial to you.

In what way?

Travel, for instance. You're not going to be able to bring that bird into non-Parallel time without our help. ... That transpolar destabilizer you have? A piecea junk. Made in China. No way that thing is going to pop a transphasic bubble, let along open a rift into a parallel reality.

I shall take my chances.

We can bring you and the bird to non-Parallel Time.

This is getting too weird for me.

No comments: