Monday, July 19, 2010

All part of God's plan


Hell, no! I'm not goin anywhere with goddam Newman.

That's Lord Newman. Now, bow before me.

Hell, no! You're no damn lord of mine!

Come on! Agent Bauer says he wants us to go to Antarctica with Lord Newman. We promised to do what he said or else he'd torture us.

You two are torturing me right now. Besides, the damn note says Antartica. There's no such place.

It was just a typo.

This bastard fooled Jesus into putting him in charge of Parallel Heaven. Then he canceled half-price wings! Not to mention he got my butt kicked outta real Heaven and had Jesus send me to the damn North Pole. ... The Player's not going back to any damn North Pole!

Listen, this is all part of God's plan. Jesus himself wants you to follow me. ... Besides, Antarctica is the South Pole.

Damn! ... Well I ain't riding in any damn more toilets.

We won't have to travel through the toilets. But first we need to make a stop. Wear this disguise -- you'll look like an acolyte.

An astronaut??? I look like Harry damn Potter!

Hey! When do I get my damn money?

No comments: