Monday, November 16, 2009

The towel holders are ivory


Again, unpleasant. ... But, wow! This is the most magnificent toilet I've ever swam in.


You have good taste, Agent Bauer. That toilet bowl is made from 24 karat gold.


And you are?


You may call me Scarecrow. I am the head of security here.


That was my first inclination. Where exactly is here and why do you have a gold and diamond encrusted bathroom?


You are in the Vatican South Pole, Agent Bauer. ... The towel holders are ivory...


This is the South Pole?


Indeed it is. Have a look out the window.



Penguins.


Not just any penguins, Agent Bauer. Jackass penguins.


Jackass penguins. ... Crows hate Jackass penguins.


And they don't care much for me either.


Wait till they get a load of my BB gun!


Let's get you cleaned up. His Holiness Pope Boneyface is waiting to see you.


So you are protecting the pope from the crows.


It's not the pope we are protecting Agent Bauer. We are protecting the entire space-time continuum. ... As we know it.


I didn't even know I knew it.

2 comments:

Chris Casey said...

I have to tell you, I love the No 1 rated blog in parallel time icon. That is priceless! you should make sure Bill Fibba sees that!
If it were possible to make the man crazier, that would do it!

Chris Casey said...

P.S. I could give a rats ass if Fibba reads my above comment. Life is too damn short for crazy crap like that!