Tuesday, March 10, 2009

... A bit earthy

Hey, did you guys see the news? That wasn't Ponzi we kidnapped and ate. That was a Secret Service agent dressed up in a dog suit!


You know, I thought the testicles tasted oddly gamy.



I think "earthy" is the word I would use, Andrew. The testicles were a bit earthy.

... With a hint of maple syrup


Yuck-o! You two sure know your balls. ... Not a huge surprise, actually.

Look who's talking!

Excuse me, but what are we gonna do? The police have a picture of Ernie!

Ernie's a big boy. He can take care of himself. Besides, we ate the evidence. Don't worry about it.

Dude, did you know you have a lady's hand in your toilet?


Hmmm. I don't remember eating that.

Wait ... it's moving. ... Actually, it's not a hand. It's an arm ... with a naked lady attached to it.

Good afternoon gentlemen. My name is ... you couldn't pronounce it. You may call me the Countess of Monaco. May I borrow a robe?

No comments: