Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sounds like the poteen talkin'

Welcome to the Irish Brew Works No. 34. Why the long face, chum?

Hi Flo. I guess this whole O'Bama mayoral inauguration thing has me down.

How so? I think it's great. Our first Irish-American mayor. Can you imagine?

Well that's just it. I should be sharing this with Ronan, or even that idiot, the Irish Tenor. But, no. They went off to non-Parallel Time. ... I was supposed to be Ronan's henchman, you know. It says so right over there in the sidebar.

Yeah. It's sad, I guess. And, by the way. I never thought you were dim-witted! ... Who is this Marge broad he's chasing after anyway.

Thanks, Flo. ... Damned if I know. Some floozy, I guess. He says she ate him when he was a boy in another timeline.

Whatever. Sounds like to poteen talkin' if you ask me. ... If I had that Marge here in front of me, I'd give her what-for! ... I hear she's butt ugly.

I wouldn't know. ... Gimme a shot and a porter, Flo.

You got it, chum. And it's on me. Cheer up.

Thanks, Flo. You're the best. ... Hey did you catch President Madoff's inauguration on the tube?
I did! I really like that old guy. I have a good feeling about him. ... And I just love his little dog, Ponzi.

No comments: