Monday, January 19, 2009

The Eagles are going to the Superbowl!

Well, it looks like the Eagles are going to play in the Superbowl again. How exciting! What is that, four years in a row now?

Five, if you include the one they lost.

How remarkable! What does it say in the newspaper?

It seems Coach Reid says that because he put the players in the right position to win, he should get all of the credit. Here's the best quote: "I am a frickin' genius," Reid shouted at the media, pounding his shoe on the table in front of him. "This team is undefeated. Without me, they would have been 9-7, maybe even 9-6-1. This is the greatest team in NFL history. Why? Because a me. Me. That's M-E for you sportswriters. Who else but me? McNabb? Please. The Player? I don't think so. Westbrook? Don't make me laugh. Me. Me, me, me. Here's an idea -- why don't you all kiss my big red butt? Here it is. You guys in front might need a wide angle lens. Here it is, Philadelphia. Pucker up!"

Oh my. He certainly gets excited after a big game doesn't he?

No comments: