Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tiger blood


Hmmmm. No sign of any frozen pizza. Just frozen relics. What kind of Vatican is this? ... What's this .... fingers? The church sure likes its fingers. ... St. Charles' head? Really?

Boo!


Yikes! Help!


Don't be afraid. I'm St. Charles of Malibu.

A talking saint head?

You're talking to a warlock, baby!

A warlock saint?

Duh! Rock star. It's called winning!

So ... are you alive? You don't rally look it.

I'm more alive than you will ever be! I have tiger blood in my veins!

Do you know where they keep the pizza?


I can bang six, seven pizzas at at time. That's just how I roll, baby. It's called winning!

Well, um, nice talking to ya. Gotta go find that pizza.


Wait! Take me with you.

Sorry, don't wanna be late for dinner. And I might bang a coupla beers afterward. That's just how I roll.

Rock star!

No comments: